New Page 1
Atlanta Antique Gallery
(AAG) Weblisting Program
We have the capability to market and sell on our
items in a "one off" situation for remote customers. This is called our "REMOTE
WEB DEALER PROGRAM"
How it Works:
- Remote Dealers e-mail item descriptions, pictures
- AAG will create a weblisting for your item for a 90
- Remote Dealers get 2 free price changes on their
items during this period.
- Once an approved offer has been accepted AAG will
collect the payment from your buyer.
- AAG supplies shipping info to the Remote Dealer.
- The Remote Dealer ships the item to the
- AAG will confirm customer receipt of sold/shipped
item, then forward proceeds to the Remote Dealer.
- $10.00 per listing (item value < $100), $20.00 per listing
(item value $100-500), $40.00 per listing (item value > $500)
- A flat 20% of the sales price, is retained to cover
costs including your customers credit card fee's etc.
- Credit Cards. PayPal & are accepted forms of
- Discounts will apply for multiple listings.
- You can pay
What You Get:
- A 90-180 day weblisting with photo's & descriptions.
- Access to the World Wide Web as your market place.
- Ability to have your customers use credit
cards/PayPal to purchase.
- Guaranteed payment for your item (assuming terms &
conditions are met).
- Shipping dollars reimbursed (paid by your buyer)
collected by AAG for you.
- Dollars in your pocket!
Multiple Items To Sell?:
- List upto 20 items for 6 months
- $50.00 one time setup fee. $30.00 monthly hosting
- Above costs/commissions do apply.
- You can pay
- Photo's should have a neutral background (no pic's
of the next door neighbors bicycles in the background!).
- Price it right !
- Take a 90 day approach to selling your item (price
it for the first 30 days, and second & third 30 day periods).
- You cannot over-describe your item!
Terms & Conditions:
Remote Dealers MUST stand behind their items. Fakes &
reproductions are NOT allowed. Sale items returned to AAG as mis-represented
items will be the Remote Dealer's responsibility. Remote Dealer's MUST
ship their items fully insured. Tracking numbers for shipped items, need to be
communicated to AAG.
Try Us Now!
E-mail us your listing to.....